We are Mobilize Systems Ltd, a UK company which is registered with the Information Commissioner as a data controller (ICO registration number Z7232584). We are committed to ensuring that you understand when and how we collect and use your personal information, and how we protect it.
This Policy applies to both visitors to our website (www.mobilize-systems.com) as well as users of the SHOP SCAN SAVE® scheme (www.shopscansave.co.uk), and explains:
- the types of personal information that we collect and what we do with that information;
- when and why we will share personal information with other organisations;
- the measures that we take to protect your data; and
- your rights when it comes to your personal information.
The types of personal information that we collect and what we do with it
VISITING OUR WEBSITE
When you visit our website at www.mobilize-systems.com, we will send cookies to your PC or other device and also use other internet tracking technologies to collect data about when and how you use our website. Some of this data contains personal information. You can find out more about cookies that we send, what information the cookies collect, how we use that information, and how to disable cookies in the Cookies section below.
If you choose to complete the contact form at www.mobilize-systems.com/#contact, then we will collect the personal information that you provide when completing the form. We will only use this information for the purpose of responding to your enquiry and, if required, to continue communicating with you in relation to the subject matter of your enquiry. We will delete this personal information within three (3) months of having responded to you or, if applicable, within three (3) months of the date on which we have finished communicating with you about the subject matter of your enquiry.
Except as set out above, we do not request or collect any other personal information when you visit our website.
SHOP SCAN SAVE®
When you register for our SHOP SCAN SAVE® scheme we will collect and store the personal information that you provide as part of the registration process. This information typically includes your name and post code, date of birth, gender, mobile phone number and email address.
If you choose to participate in any of our promotions, surveys or competitions, or if you complete any questionnaires or profile forms, then we will also collect and store any additional personal information that you provide as part of those activities.
We will also collect data on the offers that you redeem as a member of the SHOP SCAN SAVE® scheme, as well as your use of the SHOP SCAN SAVE® mobile app and SHOP SCAN SAVE® website at https://www.shopscansave.co.uk. This data may include the pages you browse, products and services viewed, products purchased and time of purchase.
We use the personal information that we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with offers and other benefits which we make available as part of the SHOP SCAN SAVE® scheme.
- To personalise aspects of the SHOP SCAN SAVE® scheme for you. For example, we may send you offers that we think may be of particular interest to someone of your age or gender.
- To communicate with you in connection with the SHOP SCAN SAVE® scheme.
- To help us develop and improve the SHOP SCAN SAVE® scheme, including the SHOP SCAN SAVE® mobile app and SHOP SCAN SAVE® website.
- To undertake market and product analysis based on your use of the SHOP SCAN SAVE® scheme. This may include the time, location and types of offers that are redeemed by you and by other SHOP SCAN SAVE® scheme users, and may be categorised according to handset user profiles such as age, gender and postcode area. We undertake this analysis for our benefit and/or the benefit of advertisers and other third parties, but your personal information is never shared with any advertisers or other third parties.
- If you have opted in to receive communications from us, to send you information about new developments, products, services and special offers.
- If you have opted in to receive advertising and marketing information about products and services provided by third parties, to send you such information.
- If you have opted in to receive advertising and marketing information from third parties, we will share your personal information with those third parties.
We delete all your personal information within three months after you cancel your membership of the SHOP SCAN SAVE® scheme.
Who we share your personal information with
All the data that we collect, including your personal information, is stored on our behalf within the European Economic Area (EEA) by Amazon Web Services (AWS), a global cloud storage provider.
When you redeem a SHOP SCAN SAVE® offer in a shop, we may disclose your personal information to your bank or credit card provider, but only for the purpose of confirming your identity.
Mobilize may also be obliged to disclose your personal information to meet any legal or regulatory requirements or obligations in accordance with applicable law.
Each time you visit one of our websites, Google and/or Tag Manager generates an “anonymous analytics cookie”. These cookies tell us if you’ve visited the site before. It allows us to track how many individuals visited the site before and how often. This allows us to focus on those sections that get the most traffic. We cannot use these cookies to identify individuals, as we have no way of tying the individual to the cookie.
Depending upon the type of browser you are using, you may be able to configure your browser so that: (i) you are prompted to accept or reject cookies on an individual basis or (ii) you may be able to prevent your browser from accepting any cookies at all. You should refer to the supplier or manufacturer of your web browser for specific details about cookie security.
How we protect your personal information
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical and physical safeguards, to protect your personal data from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We do not store customer card details, and apply information security practices to keep personal data safe as it is in transit through the Shop Scan Save App. All transmissions are encrypted with industry standard SSL protocols.
Your rights when it comes to your information
You can write to us at any time to obtain details of the personal information we may hold about you.
How to withdraw your consent
You can withdraw your consent to our holding your personal information at any time by clicking the opt out/unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails you receive from us, or by telling us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to us at 3rd Floor 12 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7AP. If you are a member of the SHOP SCAN SAVE scheme you can also cancel your membership, following which we will delete your personal information.
If you withdraw your consent to our holding your personal information, we will be unable to provide the SHOP SCAN SAVE scheme and/or any other services to you.
Telling us that your personal information is incorrect
If you think that any of the information that we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete, then you have the right to request that we look into it and, if necessary, rectify it. If you want to do this, please contact us on email@example.com or write to us at 3rd Floor 12 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7AP.
How to get a copy of your personal information
If you want a copy of all the personal information that we have you about you, then you can ask us to provide this on firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at 3rd Floor 12 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7AP.
You can also get a copy of certain personal information as a digital file, so you can keep and use it yourself, and give it to other organisations if you want to. Again, please contact us on email@example.com by writing to us at 3rd Floor 12 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7AP.
Right to object
You can object to us keeping or using your personal information (known as the ‘right to object’) if:
- The information is not accurate.
- The information has been used unlawfully but you don’t want us to delete it.
- The information is not relevant any more, but you want us to keep it for use in legal claims.
- You have already asked us to stop using your information but you are waiting for us to tell you if we are allowed to keep on using it.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org by writing to us at 3rd Floor 12 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7AP if you would like to object to the use of your personal information.
Right to restrict processing of personal information
You can request us to restrict processing your personal information if:
- You have told us that your personal information is inaccurate and you want us to restrict the processing of your personal information until we have been able to verify the accuracy of the information.
- We no longer need to process your information for the purposes for which it was provided, but you require us to keep the information to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- We are not using your information in a lawful manner.
If you would like us to restrict the processing of your personal information, then please contact us on email@example.com or write to us at 3rd Floor 12 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7AP.
Right to be forgotten
You can also ask us to delete, remove, or stop using your personal information if, for example, you don’t want us to send you any texts or emails (known as the ‘right to erasure’ or the ‘right to be forgotten’). Please note that there may be legal or other official reason why we may need to keep or use your information for certain limited purpose.
If you would like to be ‘forgotten’, then please click the opt out/unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails you receive from us, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 3rd Floor 12 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7AP if you would like us to stop using and to delete your personal information. If you are a member of the SHOP SCAN SAVE scheme you can also cancel your membership, following which we will delete your personal information.
How to complain
Please let us know if you are unhappy with how we have used your personal information by contacting us on email@example.com.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can find out how to report a concern here.
Monitoring and/or Recording of Your Communications
Monitoring or recording of your calls, emails, text messages and other communications may take place in accordance with UK law, and in particular for business purposes, such as for quality control and training, to prevent unauthorised use of Mobilize Systems’ web and WAP sites, to ensure effective systems operation and in order to prevent or detect crime.